- We want you to be happy with everything you purchase from us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the merchandise, we will give you full credit, provided it is within our 30-day return policy guidelines.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Items that cannot be returned for a refund:
- Custom-designed merchandise, special orders or any personalized engraved merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may exchange your merchandise within 30 days for another item.
- After 30 days, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.